A unique way to learn Phonics through delightful stories and playful puppets
This unique and innovative educational game, for kids of ages 3+, brings together storytelling, puppets and phonics lessons! As you read to your child the three delightful stories, and together play with the three very naughty puppet monsters, your kid will get better and better at phonics of simple consonants and vowels.
- Phonics: Learning phonics, ie, the sounds that the various letters make, is not just an ordinary skill for Kids. It is THE KEY skill for kids to master before they learn how to spell.
- Puppet Phonics combines cute engaging stories with Puppets to turn story time into a great learning experience for the child.
- Academic Benefit of this game: Children will master the sounds of the simple consonants and vowels – the building block of three and four letter words
- With three charming stories of three different monsters, this unique product combines storytelling and puppetry to impart valuable learning of phonics.
- How to play: First up, assemble the three puppets. Then read the stories from any of the three story book while animating the corresponding puppet. As you read the story, your child matches picture cards to sounds. Guide your child gently if he or she makes a mistake. And shower words of encourage for every right answer.
How well a child learns depends on how effective the tools are. Sharper the tools, sharper the learner. Following three simple principles, Puppet Phonics educational game makes sure it is uniquely effective in helping your child master the key skill of phonics and be ready to start learning how to spell much ahead of expectations.
Motivation – All children love stories. Puppet Phonics Educational game leverages children’s natural love for stories to gently motivate them to learn all the associated sounds for the 48 picture cards. With their keenness to hear more of the story, and your gentle guidance and encouragement, they won’t say “I don’t know” or “I didn’t learn this” if they were to come across a new and unfamiliar object. This expands their skills and knowledge significantly beyond what is ‘just enough’ in the classroom .
Repetition and Perfection – Practice makes perfect, but traditional tools like flash cards and worksheets eventually become ineffective as they tend to be tedious and boring. With a story based approach, Puppet Phonics Educational game keeps tedium far away, and effectively imparts much-needed practice each time the child hears the stories and completes the associated activities.
Collaboration – This game is a unique collaboration between parent and child. With your gentle guidance and encouragement, a child picks up new things and improves his or her knowledge of phonics every time he or she hears the stories and completes the associated activities.
You might also like:
|Dimensions||21 × 16 × 2.1 cm|