Piggies Vs Wolf
Match letters to objects to beat the bad bad wolf
In this cooperative educational board game for kids of ages 3+ to 5 years, children use their Letter – Object matching skills to help the little pigs hurry back home before the bad wolf can get to them. It is a wonderful way for children to expand their Letter to Object matching skills before they start learning simple spellings.
- MASTERING THE ABCs IS CRITICAL: Mastering the letters of the alphabet and ABC-Object association, that is Learning to match letters to objects, like A for Apple and B for Ball, is not just an ordinary skill for Kids. It is a KEY skill for kids to master before they learn how to spell.
- WHAT IS PIGGIES Vs WOLF: It is cooperative educational board game where children use their Letter – Object matching skills to help the little pigs hurry back home before the bad wolf can get to them. It is a wonderful way for children to expand their Letter to Object matching skills before they start learning simple spellings
- ACADEMIC BENEFIT OF THIS GAME: With 150 picture )les, kids can practice this skill over a much larger set of objects than the handful that they will learn in school and really master this skill and thus be much better prepared to learn how to spell.
- HOW TO PLAY: Run Piggies Run! From the big bad wolf! Kids pick a picture )le without looking, identify the letter it starts with and move their piggy tokens to next space with that letter. Eg, if a kid picks a picture of a dinosaur, he moves his token to the next D on the board. All kids have to move likewise to the piggies home before the wolf can get there.
- LEARNING THROUGH COLLABORATION– In this cooperative game, where all kids play collectively against the wolf, everyone learns from everyone else while helping each other. With 150 different pictures, there are bound to be pictures of objects that a child is unfamiliar with, but will quickly learn about it from another co-player who knows the object and the letter it matches with. Thus, a child picks up new things from them, and in turn, passes on his skills and knowledge to his friends
How well a child learns depends on how effective the tools are. Sharper the tools, sharper the learner. Following three simple principles, Piggies Vs Wolf educational board game makes sure it is uniquely effective in helping your child master the key skill of matching letters to objects and be ready to start learning how to spell much ahead of expectations.
Motivation – Piggies Vs Wolf Educational game leverages the child’s natural drive to win to motivate him to learn all the associated letters for the 150 picture cards. With the game’s outcome at stake, the child wouldn’t have the tendency to say “I don’t know” or “I didn’t learn this” if he were to come across a new and unfamiliar object. This expands his skills and knowledge significantly beyond what is ‘just enough’ in the classroom .
Repetition and Perfection – Practice makes perfect, but traditional tools like flash cards and worksheets eventually become ineffective as they tend to be tedious and boring. Piggies Vs Wolf Educational game keeps tedium far away, and effectively imparts much-needed practice each time the child plays it.
Collaboration – In this cooperative game, everyone learns from everyone else while helping each other. While playing with other children, a child picks up new things from them, and in turn, passes on his skills and knowledge to his friends.
|Dimensions||44 × 29 × 3.8 cm|