This kids’ learning game has two colouring books with 68 unique puzzles to solve. It’s no coincidence that phonics and fun begin with the same sound, is it?
- To get started, check the phonic sound above the puzzle.
- In the puzzle, you’ll see lots of squiggles with objects in them. You and your child only have to colour the shapes in which there are objects that start with the phonic sound above the puzzle.
- For example, if the phonic sound at the top of the page is ‘R’, you two only have to colour the shapes that have objects like a rose, ring, road, and radio.
- There’s a handy little clue next to each puzzle, which tells you how many shapes have to be coloured.
- If you get them all right, a surprise image emerges!
- The 68 phonics puzzles will help your child understand 18 consonants and vowels, and then use them in the future to create simple 3-letter words like ‘mat’, ‘hut’ and ‘dog’.