- ABC-Object association: Learning to match letters to objects, like A for Apple and B for Ball, is not just an ordinary skill for Kids. It is THE KEY skill for kids to master before they learn how to spell.
- For such kids, this game can be played at Level 1 to master single letter to Object matching
- For slightly older kids, mastering the matching of letter blends to an object is critical before they start learning to spell more complex spelling with blended letters like Glove, Crow etc. Eg GL corresponds to “Glove” etc
- For such kids, this game can be played at Level 2 to master letter blend to object matching
- Academic Benefit of this game: With 100 picture cards, kids can practice this skill over a much larger set of objects than the handful that they will learn in school and really master this skill and thus be much better prepared to learn how to spell.
- How to play: Kids are dealt 9 picture cards each. Then draw a letter card from the letter card stack. Kids who have picture cards that match the drawn letter card give up that picture card. Fastest to lose all cards is the winner. Plus other more advanced ways of playing.
How well a child learns depends on how effective the tools are. Sharper the tools, sharper the learner. Following three simple principles, Letter Go Getter educational game makes sure it is uniquely effective in helping your child master the key skill of matching letters to objects and be ready to start learning how to spell much ahead of expectations.