- In order to start reading fluently, a child must be able to recognize words instantly on seeing the word, instead of reading words letter by letter or syllable by syllable.
- Fictionary Dictionary is an educational game that will help a child master this skill for 300 most common English words.
- These words constitute over 85% of all English material that your child will be reading and it includes all the recommended sight words
- Thus mastering ”sight recognition” of these 300 words will help a child read much more fluently and confidently.
- How to play: Its very simple. A player picks out one word card and one picture card and starts a story using both word and picture. Then the next player also picks up a picture card and word card and similarly continues the story. Game can end whenever the players want to end it.
How well a child learns depends on how effective the tools are. Sharper the tools, sharper the learner. Following three simple principles, Fictionary Dictionary educational game makes sure it is uniquely effective in helping your child significantly improve reading fluency and also enhance creativity