Dare To Spell
The Spelling game of hilarious dares
This delightful picture game, for kids of ages 5 to 8 years, helps children ace spelling using laugh-out-loud dares! Each page features an object and its spelling with missing alphabets. Kids have to fill in the blanks with the correct letters or perform a funny little dare. There are 200 words spread across two levels – beginner and advanced. Don’t be surprised if the kids don’t just end up being geniuses in spelling, but in drama as well!
- KIDS STRUGGLE WITH SPELLINGS: English spellings are genuinely difficult. English is a non-phonetic language. There are plenty of words whose spellings don’t match the way they are pronounced, or different words with similar pronunciations have very different spellings. Repeated practice is the only way to master english spellings. But that can be dull, and tiresome for little children.
- WHAT IS DARE TO SPELL: It is a delightful picture game that helps kids ace spelling using laugh-out-loud dares! Each page features an object and its spelling with missing alphabets. Kids have to fill in the blanks with the correct letters or perform a funny little dare. There are 200 words spread across two levels – beginner (Level 1 book) and advanced (Level 2 book). Dare to Spell makes spelling insanely funny and hilarious. This game is a real laugh riot for kids!
- ACADEMIC BENEFIT: Children can master spelling of 200 commonly seen things. These spellings are those that tend to appear again and again in their books, charts, worksheets etc. Mastering these spellings will give them a high chance of doing well in class and their assignments, giving them the confidence to do better in spellings in general
- HOW TO PLAY: The game consists of two main ac)vi)es – one is a fill in the blank based exercise for spellings of common objects. The other activity is enactment of funny ”challenges” that will have the kids rolling with laughter. Game play is very simple. A player just opens any page of the book, challenges another player to complete the spelling. Whoever wins that challenge can then ask the other player to perform one a hilarious dare from amongst the dare cards.
- LEARNING THROUGH PLAYFULNESS – Practice makes perfect, but traditional spelling tools like worksheets eventually become ineffective as they tend to be tedious and boring. Dare to Spell Educational game is such a laugh riot that it keeps boredom far away, and effectively imparts much needed practice each time the child plays it.
How well a child learns depends on how effective the tools are. Sharper the tools, sharper the learner. Following three simple principles, Dare to Spell educational game makes sure it is uniquely effective in helping your child master spellings of commonly seen objects that tends to appear frequently in their books, charts and worksheets.
Motivation – Dare to Spell Educational game leverages the child’s natural drive to win the challenge to motivate him to learn all the spellings on 200 common objects. With the challenge’s outcome at stake, the child wouldn’t have the tendency to say “I don’t know” or “I didn’t learn this” if he were to come across a new and unfamiliar object. This expands his skills and knowledge significantly beyond what is ‘just enough’ in the classroom.
Repetition and Perfection – Practice makes perfect, but traditional tools like flash cards and worksheets eventually become ineffective as they tend to be tedious and boring. Dare to Spell Educational game is such a laugh riot that it keeps boredom far away, and effectively imparts much-needed practice each time the child plays it.
Collaboration – In this multi-player game, everyone learns from everyone else as the children observe how everyone is playing. While playing with other children, a child picks up new spellings from them, and in turn, passes on his knowledge to his friends.
You might also like:
|Dimensions||27.3 × 22.8 × 5.5 cm|