- Most children who are learning English struggle with spellings. But improving spelling skills require repeated practice which can be boring and tedious for a child.
- Dare to Spell, on the other hand, makes spelling insanely funny and hilarious. This game is a real laugh riot for kids!
- Academic Benefit: Children can master spelling of 200 commonly seen things. These are objects that tend to appear again and again in their books, charts, worksheets etc.
- The game consists of two main activities – one is a fill in the blank based exercise for spellings of common objects. The blanks have been placed in places where children most commonly tend to make errors.
- The other activity is enactment of funny ”challenges” that will have the kids rolling with laughter.
- How to play: Its very simple. A player just opens any page of the book, challenges another player to complete the spelling on that page. Whoever wins that challenge can then ask the other player to perform one a hilarious dare from amongst the dare cards.
How well a child learns depends on how effective the tools are. Sharper the tools, sharper the learner. Following three simple principles, Dare to Spell educational game makes sure it is uniquely effective in helping your child master spellings of commonly seen objects that tends to appear frequently in their books, charts and worksheets.